Malcovich Malcovich Malcovich. Malcovich Malcovich Malcovich Malcovich.
Sandro Miller has collaborated up with actor John Malcovich to recreate the most iconic photographs in history. The results are uncanny.
Dorothea Lange’s Migrant Mother 1936
Albert Watson’s Alfred Hitchcock with Goose 1973
Arthur Sasse’s Albert Einstein Sticking Out His Tongue 1951
This is terrifying. Enter at your own risk…
In case you were wondering, NASA has made your life awesome in so many ways.
1. If people keep asking you to get coffee at work, start to make bad cups. They’ll stop asking.
2. If you have to call 911 in an emergency, yell your address first. If you get cut off, they’ll know where to find you.(Whenever possible, use a landline)
3. It pays to be a teachers pet. The people that move up are rarely the ones that work the hardest but rather the ones that the current manager staff likes.
1. Forgetting your headphones
and having to listen to that couple fighting on the train all the way to work.
2. The internet being down
because you can literally do NOTHING.
3. Any customer service call that ends like this
(I’m looking at you, Time Warner)